Dear Good Lunchers,
Have you ever had more than one food craving at the same time – like two itches that need to be scratched – or just food indecisiveness? Well, the good news is Good Lunch has the scratch to your itch, the antidote to your double craving: Tava Indian Kitchen, and we’re delighted to add Tava to our extensive and fabulous list of restaurants.
The better news is, Tava Indian Kitchen is a deliciously unique approach to Indian food; it’s as if Tava is the offspring of a blissful marriage between Mexican and Indian Food. Instead of burritos and burrito bowls, Tava serves…
- Burrotis – using Indian roti bread instead of a tortilla
- Rice Bowl or Salad Bowl (white or brown rice and romaine lettuce) with Indian flavors.
With the above you choose your protein:
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options
Then your sauce:
- Tikka – Light tomato cream sauce simmered with spices
- Dahl – Lentils finished with zesty tadka sauce
- Chutneys – yogurt raita, tamarind, cilantro, mint, tava lava
Tava’s chutneys are ground daily, and they roast their own spices creating fabulous fare that is packed with fresh flavor. Tava is a pleasant alternative to the standard lunch and everyone will be delighted with the options available: vegetarian, gluten-free, and meat options.
So for your next meeting or event, login to Good Lunch and order delectable goodness from Tava Indian Kitchen. Or give us a call and we’ll do it all for you. Until then…
P.S. We work with any budget. Send us your budget and event information and we send you our recommendations.