Ohaiyou Gozaimasu Good Lunchers,
Welcome back to the office!
Why the Japanese you say? Well we know what you’re thinking! You are thinking sushi would be perfect for that upcoming lunch meeting, but your budget won’t accommodate expensive, designer sushi. Don’t panic! Good Lunch has the answer; introducing, U-Sushi!
From the owners of renowned Ozumo, innovative and contemporary Japanese cuisine, comes U-Sushi where you design it and they roll it. What a genius concept, right? And the kicker is that it’s budget friendly!
U-Sushi‘s menu reads like a list of ingredients, or the building blocks to your future sushi rolls. If you’ve ever dreamt of being an artistic sushi chef, creating wondrous sushi rolls, now is your time. However if your creative sushi juices aren’t flowing and you can’t decide what to order you can go with the classic rolls:
- Spicy tuna: Spicy tuna, tobiko, cucumber, spicy mayo with seaweed or soy wrap
- Shrimp tempura: avocado, yuzu ailoi with seaweed or soy wrap
- Good Lunch Roll :Salmon, avocado, cucumber, jalapeno, spicy may
- California: crab meat, avocado, cucumber, with seaweed or soy wrap
- Dragon: unagi and shrimp tempura, avocado, cucumber, unagi sauce
- Veggie: tofu abura- age, carrots, spinach, jalapeno, cucumber, spicy mayo
U-Sushi is fresh, delicious, and customizable. You’ve found your answer; you can have designer sushi (designed by you) and stay in your budget. Login to Good Lunch and order from U-Sushi, or call us and we’ll do it all for you.
P.S. We work with any budget. Send us your budget and event information and we send you our recommendations.